Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Win a HP Mini 1000

Enter to win a HP Mini 1000 XP Edition at 5 Minutes for Moms. I like that this prize has Windows XP rather than Vista.

I was looking at some of the comments on the site, some are entering to use it as a PC replacement. I wonder how many know that the mini although great for the internet and mobile chores does not have a CD drive.

I would love to have the product, but I sure dislike the HP site, not a user friendly site. I couldn't view in Firefox (my default) or Seamonkey, had to use Explorer. That sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Comments are moderated.

 

More Money Saving Tips, Coupons, Reviews & Giveaways

  • One Income Dollar Button Good Deal Gal Kiddies Corner Deals Koupon Karen

More Reviews & Giveaways

And Even More Blogs