Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crossing my fingers

Well, all we have left to do is wait for Mom Bloggers Club to choose all of the winners for the Simplify My Life Sweepstakes. As part of it was an essay contest for members, I was surprised by the number of essay entries on the last day. That did make leaving a comment for the sweepstakes part a bit harder. I think I was able to enter all but maybe four of them. There's one blog that I still do not see my comment, even after trying on different days, so I emailed her this morning.

I am not a creative writer, so I don't hold much hope for winning that part, there's some really creative entries out there, but, hopefully one of my comments on the other blogs will win. Wouldn't it be super cool if one of those who left a comment on my post won as well?

And... if I don't win it would be really neat if my friend did.

Let's wait and see.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Comments are moderated.

 

More Money Saving Tips, Coupons, Reviews & Giveaways

  • One Income Dollar Button Good Deal Gal Kiddies Corner Deals Koupon Karen

More Reviews & Giveaways

And Even More Blogs