Up until now the only honey I have had has been processed honey: clover, orange (my favorite until now) and whipped honey. What a treat I was in for. It's smooth, creamy and delicious. Can you say heaven in a jar? It's by far the best honey I've ever tasted.
Thank you, thank you Tropical Traditions for giving me the chance to try this wonderful honey.
According to Tropical Traditions,
Tropical Traditions Organic Raw Honey has not been subjected to the heat of processing, only warmed enough to flow (same temperatures the honey would see inside the hive). We select only premium honey that is pure, smooth and creamy, with the consistency of soft margarine at harvest. It contains live yeast and enzymes, because it has not been processed. It also contains pollen because it has not been filtered—merely screened.Thanks to Tropical Traditions you can have a chance to try this awesome honey, a $17.50 value for yourself.
Fine textured crystals are characteristic of totally pure, unheated, unprocessed, raw honey. Properly crystallized honey has a fine, smooth texture. Crystallized honey preserves natural goodness and doesn’t drip. The more rapidly honey crystallizes the finer the texture will be. It will also turn harder over time as it crystallizes. Truly raw honeys do not deteriorate with age, but like fine wines, continue to age and develop into more complex tastes.
Mandatory: Check out Tropical Traditions and comment with a another product you would like to try. Their list of organic and natural products just keeps growing.
Leave separate comments for each entry. If it says 2 entries, remember to leave 2 comments
- Sign up for Tropical Traditions newsletter for 3 entries
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter for 2 entries, leave user name
- Become a fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook for 2 entries, leave name
- Tweet this giveaway using: " RT @vlbsweeps @troptraditions Tropical Traditions Organic Canadian Raw Honey giveaway http://bit.ly/3EBwRG Ends 12/5". This can be done daily, leave the link to the tweet in your comment.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to this giveaway and to Tropical Traditions for 3 entries, leave direct link of your post.
- Open to those 18 years of age or older
- Update 11/17 Open to US and Canadian residents
- Email must available in profile or be in comment
- Winners chosen by random.org and notified by email
- Winner has 72 hours to claim, if prize is not claimed within 72 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen
- The prize will be shipped by the sponsor
- Entries are per person
Special Offer for First-Time Tropical Traditions Customers
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.