I didn't know what to expect, the taste is different, but good. It's a good balance of coconut and peanuts, there is a coconut taste, but it doesn't overwhelm the peanuts. So far I haven't been very creative, I've just had it on toast.
Our house is kept cool this time of year so we have to take a little out of the jar and warm it slightly to make it spreadable, the opposite would would true in warmer months, the oils would separate and you would have to stir it to mix it again.
Thanks to Tropical Traditions you can have a chance to try a 16 oz jar of Coconut Peanut Butter, a $14.99 value for yourself. They also have it on sale at their site for 50% off. You can get it for $6.99 a jar until Sunday February 7.
Please read the rules before continuing
Additional Rules: Open to US and Canadian residents
Mandatory: Check out Tropical Traditions and comment with a another product you would like to try. Their list of organic and natural products just keeps growing.
Leave separate comments for each entry. If it says 2 entries, remember to leave 2 comments
- Sign up for Tropical Traditions newsletter for 3 entries
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter for 2 entries, leave user name
- Become a fan of Tropical Traditions on Facebook for 2 entries, leave name
- Tweet this giveaway using: " RT @vlbsweeps @troptraditions Win Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Peanut Butter http://bit.ly/9BZglM Ends 2/13 #giveaway #giveaways". This can be done daily, leave the link to the tweet in your comment.
- Blog about this giveaway (see rules) with a link to this giveaway and to Tropical Traditions for 3 entries, leave direct link of your post.
Special Offer for First-Time Tropical Traditions Customers
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.