Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Robyn's Online World Targeted By Spammer

I personally have not received one of the emails shown on this post on Robyn's Online World but I think it is totally outrageous. Had I received one, it would have gone to spam (unfortunately I would have thought to forward it to her for her to check out). I don't know why, but someone seems to have targeted her blog. Is it someone just after her? Is it someone who feels so desperate (or greedy) enough to win one of her giveaways that they are trying to draw traffic away? Who would be so childish?

Almost just as important, the email is ridiculous, who in their right mind would actually follow the instructions in it?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your support Vickie. I haven't had any more readers ask me about it, so I'm hoping it was just very limited to that day and they have stopped doing it now. I don't get it either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Comments are moderated.

 

More Money Saving Tips, Coupons, Reviews & Giveaways

  • One Income Dollar Button Good Deal Gal Kiddies Corner Deals Koupon Karen

More Reviews & Giveaways

And Even More Blogs