Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Garth ended up staying with my son for a few days when we decided to go visiting for Easter. Junie went to her son's for for the weekend and I took the train down to my Dad's and spent close to a week.

My nephews, and my eldest nephew's fiance, flew out from Ohio. It was so good to see them, it's been a few years since I'd seen them.

Took them to Hollywood Blvd. Saturday to do the site seeing bit, went along the Walk of the Stars, Ripley's Believe or Not, Guinness World Records Museum and the Hollywood Wax Museum. It turned out to be a great day.

As much as I enjoyed visiting, it sure feels good to be home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Comments are moderated.

 

More Money Saving Tips, Coupons, Reviews & Giveaways

  • One Income Dollar Button Good Deal Gal Kiddies Corner Deals Koupon Karen

More Reviews & Giveaways

And Even More Blogs