Saturday, December 27, 2008

AT&T and Dropped Connection

I'm so sick of AT&T. Just saw my modem flashing red again, lost my DSL signal. It happens mainly in the afternoons and early evening. The connection will drop for a few seconds, come back on for varying lengths of time, drop for a few seconds.... and it just continues. It's been better than it was, over the summer I was without internet for up to 6 hours a day. They haven't been able to fix the problem.

Right now I'm not employed, so I'm hesitant to change...that and the only other real option for me is cable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Comments are moderated.

 

More Money Saving Tips, Coupons, Reviews & Giveaways

  • One Income Dollar Button Good Deal Gal Kiddies Corner Deals Koupon Karen

More Reviews & Giveaways

And Even More Blogs