Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Decorating Almost Done


Well, just about have all of our Christmas decorating finished. Really like the way our tree turned out this year, used the same tree and ornaments from prior years, but Junie and I both have walking dolls from when we were little, and we have them dressed up and sitting in front of the tree. We think it turned out real cute..

Still have our bleach bottle Santas to make, we plan on that tomorrow, I didn't feel like dragging out the sewing machine today. I found instructions online, but we will make ours like the picture I have of one my aunt made years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Comments are moderated.

 

More Money Saving Tips, Coupons, Reviews & Giveaways

  • One Income Dollar Button Good Deal Gal Kiddies Corner Deals Koupon Karen

More Reviews & Giveaways

And Even More Blogs