Saturday, January 31, 2009

Garth


I've talked about Garth in a couple of posts, thought I'd upload a couple pictures of my boy. He is such a good companion and protector. Isn't he handsome?




I saw him at the local pound and after he chose me, we adopted each other in April 2002. He was estimated to be between 6 months and a year old at the time.

He's the only dog I know who doesn't like riding in a car, and when he does go for a ride, he definitely prefers the back seat. He's been a lot better though since I got a harness for him. He gets buckled up in the back seat. To be honest, I think he was dumped from a car. The pound found him in a field and said you could tell he'd been on his own for a while.

I really need to learn how to edit dogs eyes to get rid of the glare, not very good at it for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Garth is adorable and it is great that you are so good to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garth is a handsome dog. I have the same issues with pics of my cats and their eyes. Thanks for sharing and good luck in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Comments are moderated.

 

More Money Saving Tips, Coupons, Reviews & Giveaways

  • One Income Dollar Button Good Deal Gal Kiddies Corner Deals Koupon Karen

More Reviews & Giveaways

And Even More Blogs