Thursday, January 15, 2009

I wish I had a video camera

When Junie got home from the hospital last week, we were kidding around and I told her I drew the line at a bell, no bell. Well, she doesn't need one, we have Garth.

If I'm in my room, garage or wherever and she calls me, if I don't acknowledge and start towards her room, Garth comes to find me and starts barking.

We had a friend stop by yesterday and she got to show Garth in action. Hard to believe what that dog comes up with sometimes. He takes is job as protector VERY seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Comments are moderated.

 

More Money Saving Tips, Coupons, Reviews & Giveaways

  • One Income Dollar Button Good Deal Gal Kiddies Corner Deals Koupon Karen

More Reviews & Giveaways

And Even More Blogs